This privacy statement sets out how Motel, who operate this website located at www.motelrocks.com, use the information you give us. We may change this privacy statement at any time by posting such changes on the site. Your continued use of the site after notice of changes shall mean you have agreed to the new privacy statement. We are committed to respecting your privacy. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified with, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. By using the site you agree to this use.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Where you request catalogue or order products, we will collect your title, name, contact details, delivery address, billing information, transaction and credit card information.
- We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we may use your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Analysis purposes to devlop and improve our products and services;
- To allow our representatives to follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, people who have purchased goods from our site as part of our customer care procedures;
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you might enter;
- From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone or mail;
- For the prevention and detection of fraud or if the law permits or compels us to disclose it or we otherwise have a duty to disclose it to a third party; or
- To pass to anyone whom we transfer our rights or obligations to under our Terms (such as subcontractors and couriers).
Who We Share The Information With And Your Choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your information for the purposes set out in this privacy statement. We may pass information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purpose as set out above:
- To other divisions of Motel;
- To employees and agents of Motel to administer any accounts, goods/services provided to you by Motel now or in the future;
- To agents who profile your information to allow us to tailor the goods/services we offer to your needs; and
- To other organisations for the administration of any competitions/prize draws which you enter.
Unless you say otherwise, we may use your information to contact you about special offers, goods and services. You may change your mind at any time by writing to us at: Customer Services, Unit 27, Hunt End Ind.Est, Dunlop Road, Redditch, B97 5XP.
Other Web Sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have control over that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a piece of text that asks permision to be placed on your compouter's hard drive. Once you agree, your browser adds that text in a small file. We currently only use "session cookies" on the site. These are temporary and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. This practice is strictly in force. You may set your web browser (Microsoft internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari) to notify you of cookie placement requests or decline cookies completely. If you decline cookies completely, you will not be able to shop on this site. You can delete the files that contain cookies - those files are stored as part of your internet browser.
The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented or shared with any outside parties. If you prefer not to accept a cookie, you can set your web browser to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser. A user who does not accept the cookie from the Site may not be able to access certain areas of the site.