FULL TIME / GRAPHIC DESIGN & CONTENT CREATOR - BALI BASED / 6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
You’ll create everything from cool emails and captivating promotional creative, to current Instagram stories and engaging digital ads. How? With your exceptional skills in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, of course! Through all you do—brainstorming, collaboration, creating designs, and the like—you’ll multitask like a pro and juggle various projects seamlessly.
What you'll do...
- Design a range of branded materials, including on-site experiences, emails, ads, print, and social.
- Help concept seasonal campaign creative direction alongside the Senior Designers.
- Work closely with marketing channel leads to ensure projects are on track
- Be proactive with your projects — strategise with creative partners such as writers, photographers and marketing team members to ensure best possible creative solutions
- Ensure aesthetically consistent, top-notch visual output by giving and receiving constructive criticism in a positive, open manner
- Be an eternal student - continuously evolve your skills and technique though research of current trends and/or taking related classes
- Put your time management skills to good use by completing projects by deadline and with ample time to do revisions as necessary
- Evaluate policies and processes and offer ideas for improvement
- Constantly consider the direction and evolution of the Motel brand and what that means for design
- Content creation for social and web
- A degree in Graphic Design or related course
- Experience designing for web across multiple channels
- Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Crystal clear understanding of typography, layout, colour theory, and general design
- Intuitive understanding of branding concepts
- Uncanny awareness of current trends in digital design, social media, fashion, and retail communities
- An almost unhealthy passion for great design & fashion
- A+ leadership skills, and a ‘help others,’ service-oriented mentality
- A mastery of multitasking
- An extensive understanding of marketing trends, terms, and strategy
- Superlative written, verbal and visual communication skills
- 2 years’ experience in professional commercial design, preferably within an ecommerce marketing or creative agency/field.
- Clear understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script
- Email marketing- experience in building emails campaigns and reviewing open rate, CTR etc to optimise future campaigns.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing and set up of campaign for social media
- Comfortable with site back offices preferably Shopify
FULL TIME- INFLUENCER OUTREACH AND WEB ADMINISTRATOR- BROMSGROVE BASED
We are looking for an organised and sociable individual to join the team to help with the administration on the website as well as the influencers outreach . The role will include managing the build and management of the product catalogue. You will be corresponding daily with key instagrammers, gifting and building a relationship between them and Motel to drive the brand identity further forward.
Ideal candidate will need:
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Impeccable written English
- Ability to self-manage and meet targets
- A strong interest in marketing, PR & social media
- Competent in Microsoft office, including excel and word
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Strong interest in fashion
- E commerce back office knowledge preferred but not essential.
Send cover letter and full CV to email@example.com