PEOPLE & CULTURE MANAGER
Motel embodies the essence of vintage fashion. A label crafted for girls seeking unique, edgy additions to their wardrobe, Motel was inspired by indie vintage shops and thrift stores along the Californian coastline. The founders, on a journey of freedom and discovery, brought these looks to the UK, carving a distinctive niche. Today, Motel stands as a leading British fashion label, celebrated for its unique prints, form-fitting silhouettes, and trendsetting styles embraced by fashionistas, style icons, and celebrities worldwide after fifteen years of evolution.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative People and Culture Manager to work within our small, but tight knit HR team.
Reporting directly to the HR and Finance Director, the People and Culture Manager will be responsible for driving the people and culture strategy and taking the lead on employee experience whilst supporting the HR team and ensuring day to day tasks are executed to a high standard.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the HR and Finance Director in the management of all core aspects of HR (strategy, policies, procedures, budgets, people management, etc.) with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Providing advice, support and direction to the wider HR team.
- Developing and maintaining positive workplace relations between staff and management.
- Manage Motel Rocks staff support programmes, ensuring that employee experience and wellbeing is at the forefront of our approach.
- Manage the successful and consistent execution of Motel Rocks HR policies, values and strategies, whilst ensuring they comply with current legislation.
- Oversee and assist in the tasks associated with the employee life cycle;
- Recruitment and Onboarding
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Absence Management
- Processing payroll.
- Managing the allocated HR budget.
- Managing department KPI’s and communicating progress and issues to the HR and Finance Director.
- Provide regular onsite support to our sites based in Worcester and London.
At Motel Rocks, our people are our most valuable asset. We need a strong and dynamic HR professional who understands this and who will strive to achieve a great employee experience for our team. Along with this holistic approach to people management, we require;
- Solid experience in similar business (online retail).
- Qualified to CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent qualification).
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player.
- Proven experience of managing typical HR tasks and the employee life cycle.
- Experienced in creating and executing employee engagement and wellbeing strategies.
- Have sound knowledge of employment law and practice and reviewing policies
- Have demonstrable experience of providing advice in complex employee relations.
- Experienced in analysing workforce data to form recommendations.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave per year, increasing with service.
- Birthday day off.
- Monthly team treats.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Staff discount.
NO AGENCIES THANKS.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send visit this link to apply