WAREHOUSE DISPATCH SUPERVISOR
Location: Worcester warehouse
MAIN TASK & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Picking: Ensure all warehouse shipments are batched using the correct shipping methods and picks are created. Sign off and investigate any nil stocks reporting significant discrepancies to the Warehouse Manager, ensuring picking is performed using the fastest route.
- Dispatch: Resolving any failed shipments, dispatch these orders manually if necessary. Check system to ensure all orders have been processed. Any fraud checks, address issues etc are to be reported to Customer Services for assistance/approval.
- Great attention to detail as accuracy is essential in this role
- Issuing staff workloads and ensuring that all tasks align with the shift managers instructions.
- Supervision of warehouse personnel, to ensure the smooth running of the order dispatch operation. Including training and performance management
- To ensure that productivity levels and efficiencies in the warehouse operations are achieved.
- To motivate and inspire the team by developing team spirit and potential to maximize team performance.
- Maintain a high level of quality & accuracy regarding order dispatch. Ensure that Targets are achieved.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely order fulfilment and inventory control.
- Implement and enforce health and safety protocols to maintain a safe working environment.
PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven experience in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively supervise a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer literate, proficient with email and spreadsheets, experienced in warehouse data systems
- Demonstrable problem solving abilities and Quality awareness.
- Able to work within a fast past environment to ensure company requirements are consistently met.
- Strong organisation skills and time management.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org