PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
LOCATION: WORCESTER BASED - HYBRID ROLE
Maintaining and managing the supplier ledger including:
• Setting up supplier accounts through to payments and reconciliations.
• Checking and managing all supplier invoices.
• Preparing regular payment lists for submission and obtaining approval for payments.
• Maintaining existing ng account details.
• Reconciling supplier statements.
• Reconciling between multiple systems, including production, stock and financial.
• You will be the first point of contact for all related enquiries.
• Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Previous Purchase Ledger experience.
• Ability to confidently process invoices.
• Good IT skills and ability to work with multiple systems.
• Goof written and oral communication on skills.
• Ability to work as part of team.
• Positive attitude towards problem solving.
Full training will be provided for the role, and we can guarantee a supportive team atmosphere to help you to develop your role.
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Potential to work from home for part of the week
• Other company benefits are also available
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV and cover letter to - email@example.com