Full-time role, Worcester office
We are looking for an organised and sociable individual to join the small team to help with the administration of our websites. The ideal candidate should have a high level of attention to detail, able to spot and rectify mistakes, fill out missing information where necessary and use their logic skills to troubleshoot simple website presentation issues. They should be hard working and passionate about e-commerce and able to work as a part of a team and show strong initiative in problem solving. Ideal candidate will need:
Main duties and responsibilities
The role will include but not limited to.
- Filling out product specifications and assigning the relevant subcategories
- Online Visual Merchandising
- Managing digital content on all online channels, ensuring everything is uploaded and merchandised on time
- Content creation for product listings. Writing unique product descriptions and other product specifications and upload to multiple online marketplaces
- Optimising product information
- Building Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok Ads across all regions
- Responding and managing DM’s on social platforms
- Building weekly company reports for the E-commerce Manager
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to self-manage and meet targets
- Competent in Microsoft office, including excel and word
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Strong interest in fashion
- E-commerce experience preferably Shopify back-office knowledge
- Copywriting to be handled with a high level of competency in English grammar and punctuation
- Ad build on Facebook and TikTok Ads manager preferable but not essential
- Marketplace experience with companies similar to Zalando.
- French or German speaker preferable but not essential.
Please apply with cover letter and full CV to email@example.com