HR AND OFFICE COORDINATOR
Motel embodies the essence of vintage fashion. A label crafted for girls seeking unique, edgy additions to their wardrobe, Motel was inspired by indie vintage shops and thrift stores along the Californian coastline. The founders, on a journey of freedom and discovery, brought these looks to the UK, carving a distinctive niche. Today, Motel stands as a leading British fashion label, celebrated for its unique prints, form-fitting silhouettes, and trendsetting styles embraced by fashionistas, style icons, and celebrities worldwide after fifteen years of evolution.
Motel Rocks is looking for an approachable and forward-thinking HR and Office Coordinator to work within our London based team.
Reporting directly to the People and Culture Manager, the HR and Office Coordinator will be responsible for providing HR and people focused support whilst managing the day to day running of the office in a friendly and nurturing manner.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support managers with ‘people focused’ tasks, including;
- Facilitating one to one meetings.
- Appraisal support and preparation.
- Recruitment and interviewing.
- Manage and arrange training and development opportunities.
- Assess and improve our HR related procedures (onboarding, benefit packages, etc.).
- Arrange enjoyable team building activities and events to strengthen relationships across the departments.
- Hold regular wellbeing checks with all staff and acting on results.
- Collaborate with HR and team leads to identify skill gaps and implement strategies for talent development and growth.
- Ensure the office is organised and tidy at all times.
- Replenish office stock and ensure our employees have all the equipment and supplies required to be comfortable and do their jobs well.
- Manage meeting rooms and their diaries.
- Ensure that health and safety obligations are met and keeping on top these requirements.
For this role, we are looking for someone with a friendly manner who can easily build trusting and meaningful relationships across the team. Our successful candidate would be someone experienced within the fast-paced fashion industry who can provide us with proactive and innovative solutions, when needed.
Other essential attributes include;
- Experience within an HR or people focused role.
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player.
- Ability to adapt their approach to best manage various situations when they arise.
- Effective people skills - builds trust, rapport, and confidence with others.
- A true enthusiasm for continuous improvement and striving for quality.
- Have a natural ‘coaching and mentoring’ nature.
- Passionate about wellbeing and the overall employee experience.
- Have an excellent understanding of health and safety and the ability to support this function.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Values the importance of sensitivity and confidence around staff discussions.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave per year, increasing with service.
- Birthday day off.
- Monthly team treats.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Staff discount.
NO AGENCIES THANKS.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send visit this link to apply